ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where is the locking wheel nut located? (182)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Clio 182
Aye as above in the sparewheel well......... failing that you tried the ashtray or glovebox etc etc incase it has been left loose?

106 GTi
Mine was under the passenger seat in the tray when I collected the car from the dealers in a clear box with the original wheel bolts removed when the lockers where fitted.

This is one of the first things I ask about when i'm going to buy a car. I've always done it as I can't be arsed if it's lost.

Clio 172
it depends on the locking wheel nuts that are on as to how much of ball ache it will be getting them off with out the propper locking wheel nut remover. some of them you can hammer a socket over the top (18mm i think) and get them off like that. thats what i had to do when i couldnt find my locking wheel nut.

182 Trophy (#27/500)
You can go into renault, tell them the code of the wheel nut (located in the handbook) and they can order you one that will fit. takes a couple of weeks tho as they are made to order.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
it depends on the locking wheel nuts that are on as to how much of ball ache it will be getting them off with out the propper locking wheel nut remover. some of them you can hammer a socket over the top (18mm i think) and get them off like that. thats what i had to do when i couldnt find my locking wheel nut.

Cant do that if hes got the ones with the spinning edges :(

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
Chisel them off, Easy-out them, whack too small a socket on, buy a removal tool, theres loads of ways to get them off

Da

Less
You can go into renault, tell them the code of the wheel nut (located in the handbook) and they can order you one that will fit. takes a couple of weeks tho as they are made to order.

^ no need to chisel and all that shizzle, just order a new one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.