ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

where the hell was the clio on 5th gear

Astra VXR 17/05/07

How good is that Aston service ???

Imagine Renault being there in 5 minutes in a helicopter !!!!

After it breaking down twice and that bullsh*t from the rep telling her shes driving it too hard,and last night on top gear when they said you could get the same for 60k less id be suprised if they sell a single one !!!

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by ken182 on 15 November 2004
Hear hear... 5th gear sucks...she didnt even get to 180mph.... pussy!!

I cant stand VBH, but still watched it just in case the Clio was on this week.

As for her top speed run, she had loads of room at the end of that runway to be doing at least 30 mph to start off with, there was no need for her to do it from a standard start as they had already timed 0 - 60 and 0 - 100. Still no chance of seeing 200mph but at least she would have got a bit more out of it.

Astra VXR 17/05/07

Here is us compaining about little niggles in our Clios !!!

Thank fook i dont own an Aston,damm things are forever breaking down.Thats one of the funniest things ive seen on a motoring programme on Tv,a rep telling a female presenter shes driving a 170k top of the range supposed supercar to hard and thats why it keeps breaking !!!

The fastest road car in the history of Aston Martin. A car that fuses hand-crafted tradition with the highest calibre of automotive technology. Appropriately it is our flagship car - the V12 Vanquish S - the ultimate Aston Martin.’ (so long as you take it gently)

Dr Ulrich Bez, Chief Executive Officer, Aston Martin

:D

That and Top Gear added up to a nightmare for the Aston sales people. If Id just won the lottery I definitely wouldnt be considering one.

Yaris Hybrid

Quote: Originally posted by Funkyjahooner on 15 November 2004

How good is that Aston service ???

Imagine Renault being there in 5 minutes in a helicopter !!!!
Renault would have just claimed that the belt hanging off was a "feature" of the car no doubt!

172, Tiguan

Why youd buy an Aston over a Ferrari baffles me anyway.

What Top Gear came up with on Sunday baffled me even more.

lol about the 182 though..

Suzuki SV1000S

She wasnt going for it in that Aston because she is a pussy. Trust! My brother made me floor it in his Vanquish (the non-S version) and said to me that the car would change gear by itself you left it long enough and we got to 90mph in 1st, she was bollox she was changed at 60into first..

Suzuki SV1000S

I saw it with my own eyes, Wanted to change but he made me leave - He was pissed at the time though otherwise would usually be no chance of me driving it! - Surprising though he has recently sold it and bought a TVR Cerbera 4.5, as he said it didn;t have enough raw factor

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Vicki Butler Henderson? Whos she? All I saw last ngiht was her twin sister "Limiter" Butler-Henderson....

A perfect example of h ow to screw up every single gear change.... nice!

Suzuki SV1000S

Si - Nice wheels matey, How much did they charge you to change the colour, also when are your coliovers comin boy?