ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

where to get cheap ebc pads?

V70 d5 beast
hi guys just wondering wheres the cheapest place to get some ebc greenstuff pads from? on their website it's just under £40 for my type but else where is 40 +?
any help is much appricated thanks

182 inside
your not going to get much discount on performance pads due to high demand etc. I luckily got my ebc reds from an ebay seller who mixed his description up. paid £40 including delivery.
Have a look on fleabay and ask sellers if there's any discount bla bla bla.

Sib

Clio 172 (Silver)
tell me more then Fred?
I am in the market for some new pads and cheap good ones are my favourite

Lionel Richie
do i feel a group buy coming on? ;)

leave it with me, if people don't mind waiting a few days extra i could send them out using normal postage (recorded though) to save you all a few ££

V70 d5 beast
oh rite cheers guys i've looked on ebay and nothing that matchs my type..i ideally want them soon so i can bed them in propperly before the track day 21st of april.

V70 d5 beast
okay cheers fred..am i right in thinking that the 172's are the same type of pad as the clio 1.4 16v? but i can't remember though..i'll be at work tomorrow so won't have time to check in the morning but will be here in the evening.
are you on about the green stuff pads yea?