ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where to get genuine Clio mats from?

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I want some decently thick mats for my Clio. I got some off eBay for £15 that we're absolutely crap (i've replaced them with £1 rubber ones!). Can anyone point me in the right direction? Checked out justmatz but don't want custom ones tbh :)

iLikeDuplo

ClioSport Club Member
  Willi/182Cup/265Cup
I got a set off Ebay (genuine Renault) for my 182 with renault sport logo's for about 50 sheets. Despite being genuine renault, they're the best mat's i've had - clean up well and actually fit the foot wells!

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Those Renaultsport ones at £48 look stunning. I just wouldn't dare get in the car with any mats that expensive, maybe as an Xmas present though! :p

'08 1.2 TCE 5dr
Those Renaultsport ones at £48 look stunning. I just wouldn't dare get in the car with any mats that expensive, maybe as an Xmas present though! :p
I can recommend them. Were in my car when I got it and didn't notice them till I had the car. :cool: