ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where to Get New Hub Carrier / Knuckle / Upright

172 Cup
As per the title, really. Does anyone know where to get new front knuckles from? I'm praying Renault still do them but am not looking forward to finding out prices! As far as I can see, GSF / ECP don't stock them.

ETA: Either 182 or 172 Cup version is fine.. I'm aware of the differences and it's for a project.

Clio 172 Merc ML55
I think renault still do them, certain there was one for sale on one of the fb sites the other day, brand new renault item still bagged and boxed

172 Cup
Thanks! Renault do have them for £115 each ex VAT, but the RH part is on back-order with no ETA. :dizzy:

M2 Comp
Does it need to be a new one? I had to replace one of mine, so I just bought one off here second-hand, then had it powder coated and a new bearing pressed in.

Although I'm quite surprised by the price for a new one from Renault, it's not cheap admittedly, but I would expect them to be silly money!

172 Cup
Yeah I'd expected them to be £250+ each, so I was also very surprised by the price!

They don't *have* to be new, but it's for a sort-of kit car so I would have liked to get hold of new ones. I'll just grab a couple of sets of 2nd hand ones instead. :)

PS - for anyone reading this and trying to get hold of new parts, I spoke to Renault again this morning about 182 Cup knuckles and they have the RH (UK offside) in stock but the LH (nearside) is NFP. So the same but opposite problem to the 172 Cup parts. 😅