ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio PH2 CNC hub carrier / upright

Clio 172
Hi all

I know there are a few well made Roll Centre Correct & Bump Steer kits but has anyone gotten down the path to remake the knuckle / hub carrier / upright and adjusting to have better points for improve Roll centre and bump steer into the new hub so isn’t a plug in kit?
I have contacts to be able to make a new knuckle (billet CNC jobbie) but need to draw up the OE knuckle before even get quote to make a prototype pair.

green

ClioSport Club Member
  Hi comp phase 1
Pretty sure a billet knuckle for the Mk2 doesn’t exist at the moment. What sort of price would we be looking at for a pair?

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Now this is something I would be really up for! If you do get some made up i would be up for a pair too

Clio 172
Just to clarify nothing has been made but more so wanted to see if anyone has tried to do this already as if not I need to draw the OE knuckle as a tech file, then make adjustments to the pickup point to change Roll Centre (plus what ever is needed) then get a quote for prototype set to be made then tested before getting an idea of production cost.

just having the OE knuckle drawn / tech file of them is a massive head start