ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheres The Best Place To Buy StrutBraces? Moneywise??

Megane R26 + 182
And one more question will the same strutbrace fit my 02 1.4 clio, and a 182 when i get it. Im going to get both front and rear, then respray them black. Cheers James

SQ5
ybracer on ebay loads of OMP stuff at discount prices and most in black already!

I had front and rear come on my car, wouldn't take them off though! They were free!!

Renault Clio Mk1 1.4RT
I wouldnt bother with a rear one to be honest, the moneys best spent elsewhere for pure cosmetics. how many people are going to look under the back unless you prompt them?

Ive had a good few off ebay, they really dont need to be that high tensile as the pressures on them are really not that much.

RS RIP
^^ if rear is a waste , Then leave the front one also. front is stiff enough and the thing will only be there for the looks so it seems

ibiza cupra
the strut brace for a 1.4 wont fit a 182 as the ecy gets in the way on the 1*2 so they are slightly different. ktec do a nice polished steel one.

Golf TDI
i thought the front makes a good difference but the rear does nothing , i had a rear strut brace on my old car and i noticed no difference at all lol

SQ5
The front one doesn't even fit onto the struts! But it way stregthen them a tiny bit from chassis flex. Rear fits directly on top a definitely stiffens a bit!

If you car is stripped you would see it on the rears, and if thats your idea you'd probably want one on there! Mine just hides in the boot for now though ;)

Megane R26 + 182
O Just found Struts that fit all clios 98>

ybracing.co.uk

Both Front and Rear for £94 incl delivery!