ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheres the fuse box

Well??? lol 91 RT where is it normally. It chucking it down and i aint even had change to drive her today, let alone stand in the rain lookin for stuff.

There is one just underneath the glovebox for some of the fuses (their are two black clips at the top of the casing to unclip to get access to it). Their is also another fuse box under the bonnet - where you put washer fluid (just under passenger window wiper there is a plastic cover , again just unclip the two clips) and its the plastic rectangular sized box nearest to the engine - lift the cover off that and hey presto!!

Cheers
Patrick

Their is also another fuse box under the bonnet - where you put washer fluid

But... doesnt that cause rust to the fuses ??

Joe...................

Well tomorrow i guess i wil be buying new clips then, i aint the lightest of people wiv me hands! lol

Need clips for the side bump strip anyway, so gotta go pay a visit to Mr Renault

Quote: Originally posted by Captain Slarty on 21 October 2002

Their is also another fuse box under the bonnet - where you put washer fluid

But... doesnt that cause rust to the fuses ??

Joe...................

Sorry mate didnt explain that properly... basically there is a compartment area in the bonnet - this is where a fuse box is, but next to this there is also the washer fluid bottle. Youll see tomorrow. But it doesnt cause the fuses to rust!

Also as long as you dont force it you shouldnt break the clips... if your careful!!!