ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which air filter is best

1.6 16v
the powertec ones are pretty good, no great gains but a nice sounding ik.
specially with cold air feed!

Clio MK 4
As you got a 1.4 doubt u'll notice much difference. I think the induction kits will give a better noise. i may be wrong

Clio MK 4
think it depends on the car. I had a pipercross one on my 1.2 corsa and madfe no noise what so ever. My mate had a K&N in his punto sporting and that sounded mint. Another mate had a green filter in a punto active which sounded mint . i've heard BMC sound quite good.

black gold 182
i'd personally go for a 57i for yours as the power isnt the thing here, more about noise, so KnN!

BMW M135i
What do you like better swings or roundabouts? No difference between the two, the only thing there guaranteed to do is heat soak like mad and loose you power.

BMW M135i
Its an open filter it will suck in hot air from the engine bay and slow the car down and theres nothing you can do about it. Hence why a panel filter was suggested, so that or and enclosed i/k.

BMW E92/Audi S3
My mrs has a powertec in hers, sounds a beast! no need for an exhaust if you want a roar :p

black gold 182
i put a 57i in my MG zr 120 with no cold air feed and the power soak you here about it not even noticable at all.
in fact the sound is so great that it feels much faster lol.