ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

which alloys for arctic blue 182

Disco 5 ,Monaro VXR
hi im still havent found any alloys i like after 2 years of owning the 182.

im not bothered about price just wondered if anybody has any ideas and could post pics of what they have on their 182 as above mine is arctic blue with cup packs i just havent found any i like over the standard ones.

any help will be nice?

Disco 5 ,Monaro VXR
nope as there is a 172 cup parked 3 doors down and would just the cars would just look to similar then.

Maz

LY 200
Revels106 said:
NOT turinis!

You gotta admit Trophy wheels look sexi though :rasp:

Brooky - You got to remeber the offset though and thats where I struggles .. ET45 :D

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
i like these

10allur_leadimage__400x257.jpg

Disco 5 ,Monaro VXR
yep its a pain in the backside i was hoping the new 197 alloys would be nice and i could wait and get a set on ebay but they are ugly as sin like the car really

tiTTy & SV650
Brooky182 said:
yep its a pain in the backside i was hoping the new 197 alloys would be nice and i could wait and get a set on ebay but they are ugly as sin like the car really

more importantly, they're 5 bolt!!! lol

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Brooky182 said:
ok ill take a look on ebay.

cheers

im guessing they are also the same size as in 205

Well the wheel width is the same, 205 is the tyre width.

tiTTy & SV650
Brooky182 said:
have you got any other pics of those on your car mate

sorry its just a photoshop.

the trophy wheels do look good, but i dont like silver turinis on it, too much of a wannabe cup then IMO

Maz

LY 200
Brooky182 said:
ok ill take a look on ebay.

cheers

im guessing they are also the same size as in 205

You will be lucky mate they are like gold dust .. I bought mine direct from reno . .£550 and iirc MarkA got his from reno for £500 so its worth haggling with them and they are the correct ET45 offset :D hope this helps

Trophy wheels on my 182 .. (any excuse to post a pic ;) pmsl ..

DSCF0288.jpg

DSCF0282.jpg

Disco 5 ,Monaro VXR
cheers i have go to order the parts for my service on tuesady so ill try my luck £500 quid is a bit steap though but i guess it is renault.

Maz

LY 200
Brooky182 said:
cheers i have go to order the parts for my service on tuesady so ill try my luck £500 quid is a bit steap though but i guess it is renault.

Thats just rims too .. pmsl . .got rubbers to add to that :eek: ;) :rasp: ..

MK1 V6 Lutecia / 197
Try those new square ones....they should improve performance no end.

Failing that keep your OEM ones and spray them a random colour from the rainbow, like red maybe.....apparently this is the new Max Power thing...!?