ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

which alloys look better

renault clio 1.2
as above what do u think

IMG_1678.JPG

Chocolate Bar™
yeah 200 quids a good price with new tyres. tbh though (and i never thought i'd say this) if your getting a kit you'd be better off just saving up and getting some bigger alloys as they're gonna be lost with a big kit.

renault clio 1.2
yeah i thinkin that middo but my alloys have got fack all tread all round and to replace them im looking at anythin from £150 to £200 so i thought is it worth 2 just get new alloys with tyres and they r in good condtion only one has been kerbed i like the multispokes 2 i just cant make my mind up

Chocolate Bar™
worthsclio said:
yeah i thinkin that middo but my alloys have got fack all tread all round and to replace them im looking at anythin from £150 to £200 so i thought is it worth 2 just get new alloys with tyres and they r in good condtion only one has been kerbed i like the multispokes 2 i just cant make my mind up

ah fair dos then! girlfriend did that one her old car when he tyres were bald, often just as cheap. Def get the multispokes, then when you get the kit change em for summit bigger :cool:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
put two on one side, two on the other, then when you get bored, park it facing a different way outside your house, and you'll see a different style of car!!

J

jamesy

does the car have a 150 yard proximity sensor you were scared of activating i can barely see emLOL

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
jamesy said:
does the car have a 150 yard proximity sensor you were scared of activating i can barely see emLOL
lol....Yea front 1's mate

renault clio 1.2
got 4 multispoke on it nw will post pics 2moro!!! oh i cba goin out and takin a pic so i took it out of ma bedroom window lol