ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which Alloys ?

Clio_Smart
Which alloys do you prefer ?
011106003cw5.gif

15" standard clio alloys

14" RSi alloys (rare)
rsi23.gif

Clio_Smart
LOL

I prefer them aswell i had a mint set on my old clio when i sold it and as i didnt think i was going to get anohter clio i let them go.

Do you think anyone would swap a set mint set of the standard clio alloys for my RSi ones ?

Clio_Smart
I may be cheeky enough to text the buyers of my old car and see if they will let me have them back ill swap my alloys and give them £50 for there troubles and ill collect and put there new alloys back on.

Clio_Smart
Surely someone must have a set 15" standard alloys with good tyres in mint condition laying around :S

Clio_Smart
Sorry wrong reply i prefer the Rsi Alloys they are rare and look nice they 15" standard are boring.

Clio_Smart
Lol deep down so do i but is there anyway i can get a set of them in mint condition and good tyres.

Someone must a mint set laying about lol

I said ill give my alloys in return and maybe £50 and ill collect if they are in essex or not to far out :D PLEASE