ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which brake pads?

whats wrong with ebc i have a set of greenstuff sat here waiting to go on??

Nothing wrog with them there a good pad.

Just personaly I woulnd't bother I'd accept the full compromise of a harder race pad or stick with the stock.

so in your opinion edde what would be a good upgrade from stock?

You have to accept a much harder pad to IMo make it worthwhile so ds2500 any more than that and you'll have to accept compromises which i wouldn't ie terribale dust etc and I'd look instead at a whole different setup of calipers.

Are ds2500's ok to live with? day to day ie. squeel, cold use, life span?

Yep ok to live with they can squeek a bit not to bad if there fitted with copper grease etc. Cold use there fine a but not stock liek but nothing you'd ever worry about.

Life span is usualy said (does depend on drivers) to be about 50% more than stock but on the other hand they do wear disk more although how much that matter depends on you as personaly I try never to use pads on used disks.

Skoda Fabia vRS
they are quite dusty compared to normal pads, i took mine off within a few weeks, i couldnt put up with the dust

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Ds 2500's are perfect, no squeals here & no more dust than stock.