ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which brake sets do you think?!

Go direct to MTEC as they have a discount code for new orders, also go with the black from MTEC, the black wont stay on the disc contact patch but it will stay on the rest of the disc so you wont get the awful rust colour of new discs. Also you'll require 44 teeth if a 182. I wouldn't bother with drilled and go with grooved and dimpled instead. You may also need rear discs spacers if the old ones don't come out of the old discs. I have MTEC discs and they're fine contrary to popular belief, I've ran them on track and road with Mintex, Ferodo and Carbon Lorraine pads with no issues, they just make a din when braking heavy from higher speeds due to the grooves in the disc.

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
cheers lads , I can get you sorted with some decent brakes. Wouldn't personally use the ones off fleabay, generally if they're not listing the manufacturer of the discs it doesn't exactly fill me with confidence