ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which colour clio would you rather have?

renaultsport clio172
hi everyone, just want to know which color clio sport would u rather have?
Or are u happy with yours??

reason being is because i own a monaco, love the car but hate the color:(

anyone else have the same problem?

answers below......

rstuned 182ff bg
Re: WHICH COLOR CLIO WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE?

monaco is a really good colour, its 1 ov my fav's in the 172's

you can get your clio lookin proper smart, and that colour (monaco) just adds to it,

Mountune Tractor

I wouldn't buy a car if I didn't like the colour..........

GTD, Lupo

I wouldn't buy a car if I didn't like the colour..........

Other colours might have come available after you had purchased it? Like Storm Gray was not an option when i got my 200. Plus every man and his dog now has a GW 200 :dead:

I would have SG

Ph 1 172

Love my phase 1 in titanium but if one had come up in black I would of been even happier. Black phase 1 172's rock

Arctic Blue 182 FF

Arctic blue is my favorite 182 colour from the start, but am really liking the cliosport V6 in lunar grey colour,but there are only four in total

keo

Clio Trophy

Red is my fav, bonus I get sachs and recaros as well

White ds3

Would like trophy red but.love my rb the colour gets coments wherever you go

White clique
storm grey is my fave colour ever on any car.

I had a monaco blue 172 and really liked it, had a black gold 182 which i did like but only in the sun when you could see the effect, and an ultra red 197 but would have probably preferred nimbus (although i did really like the red).

Titanium currently. Would swap it for any other colour except BG and RB. Fave is probably arctic. Love LY but not sure I could drive about in a bright yellow car.

V6 255
Lunar Grey is the best RS colour. afaik it has only been available on the V6 and R26.r though, so if you only need 2 seats...

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Got my favourite colour (flame red), but it would be storm grey or alien green, but only for a 200 obviously.

Disastra Coupe
I wouldn't swap mine as i love the colour. But my other option if i were looking again would probably be RB.

Disastra Coupe
Knowsit ;)

I love my RB, but if I could for free, then I wouldn't have said no to Alien Green.

Haha, similar taste's and all that :rasp:

RB looks stunning when looked after, as Harpham proved to me the other day. If people let it go then it looks less flattering.