ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

which decat?

New Kangoo Van!
just bought a milltek exhaust and im wondering which decat to get as milltek also do a decat for this exhaust which is 40 quid. does anybody know if getting the likes of a yozza or k-tec decat (100 quid) would be a better choice?

Also is getting the manifold to cat/decat kit advisable?

cheers

rich

Renault Sport Clio 172
just bought a milltek exhaust and im wondering which decat to get as milltek also do a decat for this exhaust which is 40 quid. does anybody know if getting the likes of a yozza or k-tec decat (100 quid) would be a better choice?

Also is getting the manifold to cat/decat kit advisable?

cheers

rich

Don't know about the others mate, but i've got a k-tec straight thru de-cat pipe wiv the k-tec stealth2 system n it sounds lovely n does make a considerable power difference. Plus it spits flames out the bac! :D

Monaro VXR/Cupra TDi
I'm using a YozzaSport de-cat with my BTB exhaust on my 182 Cup.

They're not cheap at around £100 delivered but the quality of the component is very good due decent materials and engineering.

I wouldn't say I've experienced any power gains, re-map needed. Nice sound from the exhaust though.:)

193 mk2
just get the milltek one m8 its only a straightish bit of pipe with no restrictions & its made to match your zoust + its cheap!

172 A Cupwork Orange™
iv got a custom cat back and a janspeed decat and its made a s**t load of differance, im happy :)