ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

which disks are best?

Inferno Orange 182
First ones are the High Carbon, design specific OE upgrade items, made specifically for your Clio.

The second ones are just standard vented discs, made by Brembo, and not necessarily an uprated part in the same way as the High Carbon discs.

Blk/Gold 182 FF
are they both High Carbon then? I was thinking this beacuse the first link i found on here from a previous post and the later link i found on their website using the part finder tool.

ian-speedy

ClioSport Club Member
  clio cup race car
You will find most performance discs are high carbon , should go without saying really , its just they make a song and dance about it , I can supply you some of my high carbon discs , grooved , with black painted centre's to stop them going rusty , along with a 12 month guarantee against them warping even if you do track days for £65 a pair , plus £9.50 P&P
Have them in stock for a next day delivery snow permitting
Cheers Ian
01656 723060