ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which do you prefer?

RS Clio 200
i know this strictly should be in the wheels section, but id actually like a response LOL......

so ... Trophys, or Ultras.....one is for road, one is for track... which should be which. It will be lowered soon on H&R's when they eventually turn up.

20.jpg

RS Clio 200
thats what im thinkin...
The OZ's are lighter anyway so it might be better to reserve them for track use.

Mito Sportiva 135
Top ones.

Can I just ask - why are you 2.0 side badges in gold?

Cos i wanted something different, and my mate suggested it.... They will be changing soon though :p

Hitler was "different" - thats all I'm going to say ;)

If you want to change them then black is the only colour other than silver to complement silver. Especially if you can get high-gloss black. Other than that I would be tempted to leave them.

Turini's have been done to death but they're the better looking wheel. You'll want spacers if you are fitting trophy wheels and want to keep the track width the same as the standard rims.

RS Clio 200
Turini's have been done to death but they're the better looking wheel. You'll want spacers if you are fitting trophy wheels and want to keep the track width the same as the standard rims.

no need for spacers.
trophys are ET45 and m2 ph2 rims are ET48.5 so trophys give me a wider track