ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which exhaust should i go for???

Monaco 172
Ive been looking on the K-Tec sight and have seen the stealth and suer stealth options but i'd like to know which is gunna be better for me cause i don't want the car to be too load but i don't want it to be too quite either lol... anybody got these zausts fitted and which would you reconmend.

ITB 428 Ph1
Hi

Ive got a supersport k-tec stealth system on mine, it seems to of got louder over time and yes I have been pulled by the PO PO and given a £30 fine.

I do really like the system and it makes all the right sounds, however the droan can be quite dephening at times when on a distance journey !

172 Ph1, Lupo GTI
I'm having fun testing the new Supersprint exhaust. Actually is hidden from view properly too..

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
k-tec stealth for me, had 1 on each of my 172s, dont get the unsilenced one though they are a bit too loud!, silenced one is perfect you can still hear engine noise heres my 2...

decatted...

with cat in place
[video]http://www.youtube.com/user/martinDynamique#p/a/u/2/gOJZU7xaN2o[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
  Monaco Blue 172
i got ktec stealth, *not super* and i think its loud enough, especialy if your on the motoroway...

had one without silencer in the middle before (cheap) and couldnt deal with that again