ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

which exhaust style

hi there, im having a custom centre exit exhaust made up, just a bit unsure of the tailpipe design i should go for!! i think i fancy a twin oval, quite wide, probably around 4-4.5 inch across (each pipe) but yesterday was in local shop and noticed the rather tasty magnex 6x4 oval, im just not sure if it would look mad enough! cheers, any other suggestions are welcome (just dont slate my choice of centre exit!!) cheers

I dont think twin 6x4s would look right in the middle, maybe either side.

If your going for two in the middle, stick to round tailpipes.

sorry, no was gonna go for one large magnex (the 6x4 oval) or two slightly smaller ovals form the middle, i would like to go with one either side, but renault putting the reserve fuel tank right in the place doesnt help!!!! cheers matey

7.6cc :D

If you must have centre exit pipes, please have twin ones, as single ones do remind me of bumholes. :(

hehe thanks jilly, gotta get twins now otherwise ill have that graphic visual picture that youve painted everytime i look back at my car!!

i think twin 6 inch might look a bit ott, twin 4 inch ovals though?? cheers guys