ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

which exhuast system..

Civic Si
right,

think the time has to come to make some slight modifications to my almost standard williams 2.

already got a sports cat, just about to get a panel filter, now for a cat back exhaust system...

want one that sounds nice and raspy and not chavtastic, or looks like you could shoot cruise missiles out of it. :rasp:

any recommendations?

heard a mongoose one on here somewhere and it sounded quite cool.

cheers guys

prospeed , powerflow , also depends on wot area as mentioned above :eek: as you could travel to some places to have a look ...etc

GOLF GT TDI
i got a powerflow on mine wen you go in the store they let you choose from a range of tips then they ask you what you want it to sound like then they do the whole system in about 2 hours or so

clio williams n0.26
theres a few places around london, u got top gear in st albans they do powerflow custom exhausts, or hayward&scott their based in basildon essex, as are pipercraft.

depends on your budget:)

Civic Si
budget isnt really an issue tbh, just want a nice exhaust!!

does anyone have any sound clips of a powerflow and a prospeed?

cheers.