ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

which gauges do i get??? (make) and poll :D

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
ok

defi link meter bf

DefiBLmeterA.jpg

defi link meter
DefiLinkMeter60mmTurbo.jpg

greddy SM Integrate
GReddySMIntegrate.jpg

apexi EL series
apexiEL2.jpg

ok so which ones??

just getting 2 gauges and the controller for now... boost and oil press... along with a greddy pillar pod... to hold them both :)

BMW M3
The top one reminds me of a porsche instrument panel lol

So either that one or the 2nd lot.

Edit: Changed my mind.... 2nd one or last one. lol

Last edited:

Els

Inferno 182 Cup
My bro had the top ones in his Cupra R Ibiza....... they looked mint fair play!

Get them ones!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
01SmallIMG_0046.jpg

i want something that is japanese and looks good the spa gauges look kaka lol... plus defi's are cool in that you have the controller and you can go for a rag stop and press the replay button and sit there and watch all your effort lol... plus at like 300 quid ish they look quality lol and you can get the little defi link display that you stick in your windscreen and it gives you a hud... will show you speed etc but also what your gauges show you also.... its geeky but cool too lol. 99% sure im going with the defi's just gotta choose which ones...

Lionel Richie
01SmallIMG_0046.jpg

i want something that is japanese and looks good the spa gauges look kaka lol... plus defi's are cool in that you have the controller and you can go for a rag stop and press the replay button and sit there and watch all your effort lol... plus at like 300 quid ish they look quality lol and you can get the little defi link display that you stick in your windscreen and it gives you a hud... will show you speed etc but also what your gauges show you also.... its geeky but cool too lol. 99% sure im going with the defi's just gotta choose which ones...

then you'll look like every other wannabe ricer in the uk!

the jap car scene is getting like the saxo scene, everyone buying the same stuff! be a leader and dare to be different!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
£1550?

It will never break. And you can use it in anything, forever.
Well worth it over some cheap jap shite, its all about looks anyway.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i dont want the dash lol.... guy on sxoc just got a really nice digi dash....
DSC00779.JPG

can just about see it... has data logging etc... and cost like 450 or summit and is road legal...

anyway back on track i want some cool looking precise gauges not a f**king stack dash lol.... and most chavs who have jap stuff wont sped 300 quid on 2 gauges lol.... and defi's are hardly cheap jap crap toys lol they are like some of the best gauges you can get LOL!