ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which iphone 4 insurance

Evo 8 Jap Crap
After some insurance against loss/theft and damage etc

Whats best policy? Banks aere no good for me just want a specific mobile policy.

Cheers ;)

Why not with a bank? Are you one of those pikeys that don't have a bank account?

What about your phone network?

Tried your home insurance?

I've my 32gb on and it only cost £12 for the year (i'm with co-op) instead of some daft monthly costs that some are charging.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Home insurance for the win... my iPhone 4 is covered for free :) f**king paying £12 p/m that Orange wanted.

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Why not with a bank? Are you one of those pikeys that don't have a bank account?

lol have you seen how much phone networks rip you off for insurance?

As for the bank im with hsbc and they dont do mobile phone insurance even with premier account

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Tried your home insurance?

I've my 32gb on and it only cost £12 for the year (i'm with co-op) instead of some daft monthly costs that some are charging.

Have you checked your t&c's as surely they wont cover the phone when 90% of the time it wont even be in the house?

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
Lol. I have the Silver account at Lloyds I think its £80 p/a. This covers the iPhone, Travel Insurance, breakdown cover etc. Not bad tbh.

Tesla MP3 2021
I was with HSBC for over 10 years, still didn't stop me moving to Natwest to get their phone insurance :)

Spoke to them on the phone, it's cover for outside use etc :)

Just the same when i had my wife's wedding ring put on also. Always on her finger and goes out to work etc..

Clio Sport 172
I got mine through fonesure, it's an online phone and gadget insurance company, it costs me £5.79 pm for my iPhone 4..... Cheaper than the £10pm for o2 insure!!!! They cover everything too, loss, theft, damage, liquid damage, and mischievous calls......

the web address is www.mobilephoneinsurancedirect.com

Last edited:
  182 has now gone!
I got mine through fonesure, it's an online phone and gadget insurance company, it costs me £5.79 pm for my iPhone 4..... Cheaper than the £10pm for o2 insure!!!! They cover everything too, loss, theft, damage, liquid damage, and mischievous calls......

the web address is www.mobilephoneinsurancedirect.com

I will have a look at that, Orange want £12 a month, my home insurance covers the iphone but the excess is £200

Audi A4 1.8T Sport
Lloyds TSB Silver Account, £7.50 a month (like most banks) and you get Mobile Phone cover - up to £2k, Sentinal Card protection, AA Break Down cover and European travel insurance. well worth it IMO. its £2 a month for the first couple of months too :)

Megane DCI
Mine is insured through my home insurance under the "away from home cover" apart from that vodafone would have been my next option

Deffo under your home insurance ftw! Got to be a right numpty to pay £12 or whatever some networks want p/m..

Mini Cooper S
Lloyds TSB Silver Account, £7.50 a month (like most banks) and you get Mobile Phone cover - up to £2k, Sentinal Card protection, AA Break Down cover and European travel insurance. well worth it IMO. its £2 a month for the first couple of months too :)

Me too :)

Because it comes with £6.99/£12.99 a month charge. f**k that. Banks are there to store money, not take it off you.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
My account costs me £12.95 a month, but I get £5 back for putting in over a certain amount per month. So, it costs me £95 a year. I'm pretty sure I couldn't get phone insurance, AA cover and travel insurance separately for less than £95 a year. It's worth looking into before totally dismissing it.