ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which is the best i-Pod to buy please?

GR7

Shiny red R32
Can any of you experts on here recommend the best i-Pod to buy please? Also please explain what it will or will not do and anything else of any importance.

Ta

Edit: Just had a thought... should this be in the techy bit or general?
Sorry Nigel if it's wrong!!!!! :eek:

Citroen DS3 DSport
Depends if huge storage space is essential to you or not. If not then the 16GB Touch is very cool.

106 GTi
As above unless you want huge capacity I would get the Touch. I have a Nano to use in the car as well though, and to use if I am out and about walking etc.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
i think they are over hyped and you can get somethign better cheaper
but you need to be more specific in you questioning, like what do you want from it, music video, big memory or huge memory, good battery life, ease of use, ease of file transfer physical dimentions etc.
honestly the best walkman ive ever had is my currenty Sony ericsson w850i mobile with a 4gb card in it,

CS Dungeon
Can any of you experts on here recommend the best i-Pod to buy please? Also please explain what it will or will not do and anything else of any importance.

Ta

Edit: Just had a thought... should this be in the techy bit or general?
Sorry Nigel if it's wrong!!!!! :eek:

www.apple.com

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
got an 80gb video ipod, £3 av lead from Amazon. Can play downloaded films through tv.

buy it from johnlewis and get a 2yr warranty. If you go on hotukdeals there is a £20 off voucher too!

I got a 4gb new nano for £80!

RB 182
i have a 60gb (dont make them no more) just checked it and there is still 43.87 gb free. haha!!

all depends how much you want to put onto and how much you want to spend.Mine was 300 at the time and now you can get a 160gb for cheaper than that :(