ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

which lowering springs?

clio rs 182 FF
Hi all

Looking for recommendations, I pick up my new toy (182) at the weekend and want to lower the car for that more agressive stance. Can anyone recommend a set of good springs to go for?

I don't want coilovers, but also don't want to lose the spurb handling these some with as standard.

Cheers
Mat

FF Clio 182
Cooksport springs are your best option. They currently sold out due to demand and it's a minimum 2 week wait. I know because I waiting :(

clio rs 182 FF
Cheers guys, I've had apex on a golf gti in the past amd they were not to bad. I think eibach is the way forward for me. I understand pro lines are a smoother ride quality?

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Cooksports.

ze8unamy.jpg

clio rs 182 FF
Cooksport are out stock :( and not sure when they are getting more. I'm on the waiting list. I think I'm gonna have to be a good be boy and be patient, yours looks great Ron :)

clio rs 182 FF
Forest4ever do you have any pics? I like the sound of the drop but not sure about the hard ride. I've had apes shocks and springs on a golf before and it wasnt that bad s ride.