ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which MacBook?

fiesta 1.25
I currently have a 2007/2008 13" but it only has 80GB so is completely full so I can't even update certain software.

I'm thinking about selling it and getting a newer model with more memory that will run Lion. I want to spend 600-700 on a second hand model preferable 2010? With at least 120GB hd. What do I need to be searching for and could I get a pro or air for that price?

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
an air just sold on here with 256GB ssd 13" screen and a 1.8Ghz CPU for £700, so thats what i would look for second hand or find a student and get one with discount

BMW M4; S1000 RR
You might get a 13" 2010 Pro for that budget. I didn't think new Airs were much more than that, possibly look for one of the newer ones with backlit keys?

Typed on a Glowing KeyboardTM.

fiesta 1.25
Didn't think I could get that with my budget tbh. In that case I may just save some money and get a standard 2010 MacBook could I get one for £500?