ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

which oil is better??

Megane225FF
"elf excellium 5w40 that renault put in as standard"
thats if you can find a good Renault garage that puts that in, usually they bang 10w/40 in...

thedoc said:
"elf excellium 5w40 that renault put in as standard"
thats if you can find a good Renault garage that puts that in, usually they bang 10w/40 in...

my local renault garage only have elf on stock. n in bulk...

A Fast One!
Silkolene Pro S is the best by far, its a pure ester/poa fully synthetic rather than a hydro cracked mineral oil like most fully synthetics

Alex

Clio Williams
I have tried other oils in my Williams and found that it affected the performance and not in a good way:dapprove: went back to elf and everything was good. Yours is a newer car so should be ok with other oils but I would probably advise Elf.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
i used comma(think tht the make), is very good, im sure the engine rev's easyer than with non synthetic oils lol. that might just be me tho....

my renault garage (both exeter and barnstaple) use the elf 5w40 fully synth...(just for refference)