ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which one of these are better..

Audi S1
As above.

Performace/mpg? (i no there wont be alot)

Any differences other than the price, atm i have a Magnex Oval and have been wanting to rid of it for a long time... want an exhaust which doesnt stick out the back like a boy racer.

So either this

http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=2774&pic=2

Or this

http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=1088

or any other sugguestions, please supply links. I dont want to go above £300 tbh.... although ive heard good things about the stealth.

Audi S1
cheers mate just done a few search i think ild wanna go for the cheaper one... which one sounds louder?, im used to my magnex which is a very loud exhaust lol... and i no ill miss the brummmm

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
What are you getting next?? (iirc you're not a fan of the k-tec stealth)
On a ph1, the fit is very poor. The ph2 bumper hides it completely, but you can still see a lot of exhaust with the ph1 bumper. Most likely a recessed prospeed.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Yeah i've noticed that before.
What annoyed me was ktecs response. Sent them a pic of the exhaust lifted using a jack to the point it was touching the base of the car (ie could not go any higher). Their response was "not fitted correctly".

Fabia vRS
I have a K-Tec stealth at the mo. I absolutely hate it! IMO it's far too droney and intrusive at motorway speeds. It certainly gives me a headache on a 2hr journey. I feel a bit embarrassed driving around with it on TBH, it's not raspy, it just sounds loud and a bit chavvy, like a wet fart.

The KTR super-stealth is supposed to be quieter due to its more restricted 2.25'' pipework, but i've even heard reports that they're too loud.

I'm currently trying a second backbox on warranty from K-Tec to see if my original is from a bad batch. Just had it fitted so have to wait for it to run in. I'll keep you posted.

ph1 172
I have the k-tec stainless stealth and yozzasport decat on mine and I'm happy with it. Sounds pretty quiet on its own, but with the decat it very loud on big licks. If loud and stealthy's what your after it's a good combo.