ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which one should i get?

Even though the sony may be better, I'd give in and get an ipod. Everything and accessories are designed for the ipod.

I really would have prefered a creative zen, but I gave in and got an ipod, because you don't get car kits and the like for creative.

Combo
Even though the sony may be better, I'd give in and get an ipod. Everything and accessories are designed for the ipod.

I really would have prefered a creative zen, but I gave in and got an ipod, because you don't get car kits and the like for creative.

exactly my situation, loved my Zen but could harldy find accessories and the like for it so i had to by an iPod :(

If you get any other player than an iPod, you'll always want an iPod..

iPod > *

Doesn't matter that they're not the best, doesn't matter they don't do WMA DRM for subscription music services.. it's an iPod.. so it's awesome.

Octy VRS
If you get any other player than an iPod, you'll always want an iPod..

iPod > *

Doesn't matter that they're not the best, doesn't matter they don't do WMA DRM for subscription music services.. it's an iPod.. so it's awesome.

alex9058 said:
exactly my situation, loved my Zen but could harldy find accessories and the like for it so i had to by an iPod

Sorry but that's rubbish. I've never wanted an iPod. They maybe the most popular but there are better MP3/4 players for sound and picture. And what sort of accessories do people need? You can easily connect a Sony or the like to the car. There are protective cases, speakers etc also. What else do you want, matching pillow cases?

And you don't have to deal with iTunes.

Sorry but that's rubbish. I've never wanted an iPod.

Which is why there are other players out there. People do buy other players.. but most don't..

It's like buying a Blue Ferrari - very nice, but it's not Red. ;)

*runs off*

Itunes is actually pretty good, and better than the creative or sony crap.

And that's coming from someone who hates apple products.

Octy VRS
But you don't need the Sony "crap" anymore, just drag and drop, I don't know about Creative.