ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which one should i go for??

S2 106 GTI
Nikon D40x or the Canon 400D?? both have good reviews, I'm thinking of getting one tomorro from jessops. Can get the Nikon for £320, not sure about the canon.

This is my 1st SLR too. :)

D

dick

nikon is more comfy, canon is better, nikon kit lens is better.

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
erm, yeah good out of the box... it is worth paying the extra though fella and getting a good lens instead of kit. Buy body only with a better lens deal all in one...

TeZ

Non RS : (
Def the Nikon for me i have had about 5 different ones D40x is a good all rounder. Canon is'nt for me.

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
photography is very oppinionated.... some say canon, some say nikon... go in to jessops/camera shop and try out both canon/nikon... see which you feel best with!!!

S2 106 GTI
photography is very oppinionated.... some say canon, some say nikon... go in to jessops/camera shop and try out both canon/nikon... see which you feel best with!!!

amen to that!!.......I'm on a asking question ngt tonight! nxt question i'm posting up is about snowboarding!