ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which Panel Filter

Hiya,

Decided Im not gonna go the induction kit route, just stick to a panel filter.. Ive seen Green & ITG for about the same price, which is best? Or is there another alternative?

Dirty E91

ITG seem to have the better rep on here, I went for the ITG and despite being a mechanical spaz and dropping my torx in the engine I managed to fit it without too many problems.

Notice a bit more induction noise when "pushing on" and may be slightly more responsive.

not that particular product, but you should be able to get a panel filter for your car, just do a search on manufactures websites to find one.

Skoda Fabia vRS

though ive got an ITG in mine, you wont have any problems with a Green either, the cotton gauze filters flow very well, however the foam ones filter better and cope with dirt better, a dirty foam filter will flow better than a dirty cotton gauze filter