ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which phone?

Time for a new phone. I want one thats small, makes phone calls and sends SMS. Camera, MP3 players and other such trickery is not necessary.

The 3 I've seen so far are;

Siemens SL75
Motorola PEBL
Nokia 8800

Any other suggestions, comments, preferences etc etc

Many thnx

ST
Samsung D600 is a cracking little phone...does all of the above....the 8800 is a bit expensive for what it is, best going to have a look at them at the carphone warehouse or somewhere like that to get an idea mate.

As father and son....
D600 for what you want. im not a fan of slide up phones but they do the job lots of friends have em and the gf has the d600 and she adores it

I've got the Siemens SL55 now, all its missing is bluetooth and I'd happily keep it. Phone has to last 2 years here in Deutschland if that makes any difference to anyones recommendations.

Cheers

its more what phone can i get for what price. the first 2 you could get for free but the 8800 for one you probabley wont be able to get and if ya could you will be looking anything from free which is unlikey by what i have seen last few days - £300

Golf R/Leon FR
def the d600 awesome phone, only wish samsung hadnt moved the position of the camera, its more prone to getting scratched!!!