ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

which resistor should i

monaco 172
just wondering does anyone know wat resistor i should use to knock my airbag and service light off. as i have just fitted a omp steering wheel.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
I used 3.3ohm resistors on my seat airbag plugs if that helps!

monaco 172
cheers man. i think there between 3.3 or 4.0 some post say diffrent sizes but never the same one. just dont want to f..k it up

Bumder With A Buffer
Anything from about 2ohm-5 ohm should work.

Use 3.3 ohm to start with but just me mindfull that resistors have a tolerance of +/-10%...which could be enough to take it below the minumum resistance required. I used 3.9 ohm on mine.

monaco 172
Anything from about 2ohm-5 ohm should work.

Use 3.3 ohm to start with but just me mindfull that resistors have a tolerance of +/-10%...which could be enough to take it below the minumum resistance required. I used 3.9 ohm on mine.

and did they work ok for you. is the a watt on them too.

Bumder With A Buffer
3.9 ohm was fine. 0.25w should also be fine. Hardly any voltage running through the circuit.

Im guessing ul be going to maplin?? Get a 3.9 ohm 0.25w one. 1 watt would also be fine to use.

monaco 172
3.9 ohm was fine. 0.25w should also be fine. Hardly any voltage running through the circuit.

Im guessing ul be going to maplin?? Get a 3.9 ohm 0.25w one. 1 watt would also be fine to use.

yea theres one in dublin city. do i need two off them as there was two wires that came off the airbag. plus the horn one