ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which sat nav...

Not sure which to get, or what features come on it at all.

but what i want it.

1. being able to put in points of interest, especially speed cameras.. if it can alert you to speed cameras even better.

2. different views of maps

3. showing gps speed on screen

i think thats about it... are these standard features on most sat nav systems??

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
if you want a speed camera detection aswell as a gps system then the Road Angel Navigator is the best, however they are around £500, but well worth it!!

Meg on pistonheads £6995
it's the top 'car crime' favourite now.

don't EVER leave in car - take the mount out of car also!

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
^^^^ Seconded, theres no need to spend silly money on that navigator thing. Buy a Tom Tom One, and download the GPS speed camera database from pocketgps.co.uk for £2 or something daft like that. (I mean daft in a good way)

BMW 330D
Mate get a tomtom, ive got it on my ipaq, very very good!. Got all speed camera sites on it, very useful especially if you are going to the other end of the country!.

Renault Clio 2001 1.2
ive got a Navman entry level price one and its great, sometimes seems like it take you the long way around but you get what you pay for, its not touch screen, but you can enter points of interest etc etc and can see speed, time to go, eta, miles, miles to go etcetc the list goes on!