ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which shocks Mk1 RT

Suzuki SV650

Cars lowered 40mm at front on Avo springs, and the torsion bar is reset to match. Really need some new shocks as the ride quality is bouncy, awful, noisy, squeeky and generally shat.

Quotes from Carnoisseur were KYBs @ £200, Gaz @ £250 (althou there is a 3 week waiting time), and Konis @ £250. Heard that Konis are a bit funny below a certain drop, and I cant be bothered to wait 3 weeks for the Gaz ones. KYBs Ive heard leak, any other shocks around that price range that will be alright?

Cheers,

Steve-o.

Koni are quite good apparently..

GAZ seem to be ok.

Have you looked at Avo? When I was looking at Coilovers, I was looking at Avo and GAZ.. think Avo do some very good stuff.

Daz.

Get the Konis, Theyre awesome.

Ive got adjustables on the back of the valver, and used to have them all round on my old AX GT which was slammed, and they made a real difference to the handling.

Weight I think used to have Konis - He thought they rocked too.

They would probably be the ones Id get.. if I wanted to spend what you do - £250 is a good price.

Skoda Fabia vRS

id go for the Gaz......... email mailto:dampertech@ic24.net">dampertech@ic24.net

we get discount with them !