ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

which smartphone?

Nissan 370Z
basically my mate has a blackberry storm and i really like how the interent is good, how you go on facebook...etc...emails..etc
theres a storm 2 coming out..anyone got any other ideas of whats as good as it?

Storm 1 was shocking. I now roll with an Iphone and my rage has been quelled, Josh mate. I would advise against it.

Palm Pre is meant to be superb. Other than that (hate that I am saying this as a convert) but iPhone 3GS will never disappoint you.

133, 182, Kangoo 182
Have you tried an iPhone? If you like how the BB's do it you'll love how iPhone does it ;)

White Sti Hatch
If you cant make your mind up go in town to a few shops n get them to let you try out a few phone see witch one you like best instead going on what folk tell yous best

And worth every penny I've spent on them (over a grand including contracts :S)

I cant see the need to spend so much to get one there a few other phone out there specialy the HTC phone that are imo better than the iPhone

If you like texting don't get an iphone. Apple designed the keyboard for leprechauns! Mine is going in the post back to o2 tomorrow.

Clio Sport 172
HTC Hero is the business, if you get one make sure that its running ROM build number 2.73.405.5 because it stops the lag that’s on the 2.6 rom

Any questions just pm me I’ll get you the update link (better rooting it as well so you can use better apps)

I really like the Iphone as well, the new 3G S is really fast.

Apple apps store has around 48k apps
Android apps Market has about 10k apps
Blackberry apps (Unsure but its new)

If you’re new to smartphones I recommend the iphone or blackberry, if you want something with a open system to do absolutely anything then a Android phone, ether Hero new and just out or wait for the Tattoo from HTC. Both have the same hardware!

Mito Sportiva 135
What is the Tatoo and when will it be out? I'm on Orange and it's due for a contract renewal mid October? Was going to go for the Hero but if the new one is out may wait?

'52 clio 1.2 16V
BioHzrd did you go for the hero with T-mobile?

They tried to deliver mine earlier but nobody answered the door. If the delivery guy hasn't got it back to the depo by 2 this afternoon i'm gonna have to wait till next satruday for it. Very annoying!

I've got a HTC Magic love it. Does everything I need (Call, Text, Ful internet browsing at good speed, email) and more. For £35 a month with unlimited texts, unlimited internet, unlimited UK Landline calls, and 900 any time any network minutes and a £50 gift voucher for lastminute.com AND the phone was free, I really couldnt ask for better.

Ultra Red Clio 197
I got a blackberry curve 8900 last sunday! Dont know why I didnt get one sooner as its been great! I can now entertain myself when working the late shift! lol.. Im not a fan of touch screens which is why I didnt get the iphone..

White Sti Hatch
BioHzrd did you go for the hero with T-mobile?

They tried to deliver mine earlier but nobody answered the door. If the delivery guy hasn't got it back to the depo by 2 this afternoon i'm gonna have to wait till next satruday for it. Very annoying!

Yeah mate i got mine from T Mobile posty came at like back of 8 n woke me up !

Clio Sport 172
What is the Tatoo and when will it be out? I'm on Orange and it's due for a contract renewal mid October? Was going to go for the Hero but if the new one is out may wait?

The Tattoo is just a better Hero, allows you to change the outside case as well...tbh the Hero has been updated just recently however it still lags, I don't know when the Tattoo is out but i doubt they have fixed the laggin, kinda annoying me since after 3 weeks of the update its slowing down again.

just don't download every app and you might not suffer a slow down!

White Sti Hatch
The Tattoo is just a better Hero, allows you to change the outside case as well...tbh the Hero has been updated just recently however it still lags, I don't know when the Tattoo is out but i doubt they have fixed the laggin, kinda annoying me since after 3 weeks of the update its slowing down again.

just don't download every app and you might not suffer a slow down!

Lag is the only down side to the Hero for me. after hacking mine to upgrade to the new ROM im also having trouble sending a text to multiple contacts at once always comes back sending failed on a few of them

Clio 200
Iv got a Blackberry Bold & its awesome, 3G, great screen & it is compatible with itunes if your into that sort of thing! Cant stand touch screens meself!

Golf MK6 GT TDI
ive got a google g1, it's great, really good with the full keyboard.

wouldn't mind an I phone still, too much $$$ tho