ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Wishbone Stuck help needed

I’m after a bit of help please, does anyone have any ideas on how to remove the bolt on drivers wishbone as pictured? There is slight movement but not coming out.

All other bolts are out, the Arb has tension in it which doesn’t help, both front wheel jacked up.

Attachments

• IMG_0346.jpeg
    IMG_0346.jpeg
    923.3 KB · Views: 53
Does the bolt move at all?

I had one of my wishbone bushes seize to the bolt so I had to cut it either side with a reciprocating saw to get it out
Thanks for your suggestion of the reciprocating saw, I used one on the seized bolt. It had seized to the metal insert in the rubber bush which had come away from the rubber, there was no shifting the bolt otherwise.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Other bolt back in to make sure it's sitting square, bar under the subframe and over the top of the arb to remove its tension from the lower arm, chap out stuck bolt!