ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

which splitter

i need to know what would be a good splitter to put on to a 16valver. im not after anything fancy or huge, just something to make it look lower and fit onto the existing front bumper,

cheers people

pete

Popular option is the ibiza splitter, moulds nicely into the original bumper!

Ask wongy - he has had this done...

Or maybe 106 gti splitters?? Apparently their popular?! havent seen any on a clio myself!

i think theyre about £17!?? not very expensive anyway...

dunno anout which model their off - i would assume the ibiza cupra, might be wrong tho!

BMW 320d Sport

I keep thinking about the back bumper of those Fiesta Zetec S jobs. Tasty and tidy adn looking more closely, the bottom part with the pretend diffuser kind of thing, would actually come off I think. Maybe get one from a scrappy and see if you can get it to fit the bottom of the Clio rear bumper?

Only problem is the exhaust pipe hole is on the right on the Fiesta.

GR7

Shiny red R32

So why dont you weld the end of an exhaust pipe on to the bottom of your car, and poke it through the spare hole and it will look like you have twin exhausts!!

nick

may know someone seelling a zetec s back bumper.some bird was buying a bodykit for her zetec as and i said she could sell hers. get ringing and ask chris whats she doing

wongy