ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which Trophy!

172cup
Cant decide whether to purchase a a Megane Trophy or Clio Trophy.

Love my 03 172 ff but want something not so common/bit special!

Is the Meg much faster than Clio?

As I understand it the Megane Trophy has nothing in common with the Clio Trophy other than the name!

By that I mean that whilst the Clio Trophy was the last hurrah of the Mk2 RenaultSport Clios the Megane Trophy seemed to be nothing more than an attempt to capitalise on the Clio, no Sachs dampers etc...

If you want the best hot hatch ever made go for the Clio Trophy if you want a Megane then look at the R26 F1....

172cup
New Megane is gorgeous but out of my price renge. Rang up about 02 v6 today car still for sale so rang insurance quick quote - 3500!! So no v6.

Looking to testdrive Megane Trophy at weekend - Clio trophy is in lead at mo!! Just!!

LY V6 with Recaros
I'd go for the clio trophy I think. It's a bit more special, the meg trophy doesn't seem to be much different to me, would rather have the f1!

CB600FS
225, quicker & they don't handle bad atall regardless of what people say. Get a remap & your laughing.

Early Facelifted, with cup chassis??

im ordering an f1 r26 for 15400 inc liquid yellow paint and 1st reg owner :eek: goodbye trophy, its been fun but all love affairs must come to an end!

LY V6 with Recaros
im ordering an f1 r26 for 15400 inc liquid yellow paint and 1st reg owner :eek: goodbye trophy, its been fun but all love affairs must come to an end!

Where are you getting it from? I've seen them for around that price without liquid yellow but not with?

clio sport trophy
I would go for the megane F1 r26 without any doubts !
It's got a front diff like the focus RS, an ecu remap put's it up at 260hp, more room, better interior !

I would have bought one but the clio trophy was way cheaper ! so went for the clio but having the cash would have token the megane !!