ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which Tyres From these?

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
Good Year Eagle F1 GSD3 - £47.10 each

Toyo Proxes T1R - £45.10 each

Pirelli P7 - 44.30 each

All tyres 195 / 45 / 15

Can't really afford any higher than £50 p/tyre 'cos I'm skint and I need to get them fitted.

All prices are from my tyres - Is there a discount there?

Any recomendations greatly welcomed.

Thanks.

Deeg.

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
in dunstable you can get avons zzt for 46.00 (well you could about 2 years ago and they were ok)

111s
While you're on mytyres click on the tyretest.com thing, when i last looked it was the T1-r's came out on top.

172 Cup 2003
here are the tyres i got GOODYEAR - EAGLE F1 GSD2 £87.90 per tyre fitted from e-tyres but these are amazing!!! much better than my toyo t1 pros

172 Cup 2003
whoops didnt seen ya no more than £50...umm toyo will be good...last long time i found, bit twitchy in severe rain

Chelsea tractor
Only one's i've used off that list were the F1's and they were very nice, but not very good in the snow... Then again not many tyres are!

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
Looks like the F1's then. Just looking at the tyre test thing now.

Any other comments appreciated.

mk1 RT
got the pirelli p7's same size on my rt been on there for 30,000 miles and still on 5mm :eek: i dont drive it my old dear does :D

if your near swindon i will fit them and balance them for you for the cost of my average lunch which is £5 ;) thats for any amount of tyres