ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which Tyres??

Liquid Yellow 182
Just wondered if anyone has used any of the following tyres and what they thought of them

Toyo T1r
Toyo T1s
Yokohama S Drive
Pirelli PZ Nero

I have to make a choice out of those 4 as im getting new wheels and there the only tyres they can get

Thanks

Liquid Yellow 182
ok cool i wasnt sure about the Toyos tbh

reading reviews the Yoko's sound best in wet and dry but i guess it depends what car there on

I dont want anything thats gonna be crap in the wet. At the moment i have 2 Exaltos and 2 Kumos from when i bought the car and the Kumos are terrible in the wet. I did have the Kumos up front and the car just understeers in the wet. Now i have them on the back its like a drift car the back end comes out so i needs something thats gonna be good in all weather

182trophy & Williams
i've got toyo t1r's on the dynamique,i really like them, best tyre i've had on the car so far (and i've tried loads),also very good in the wet