ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which Wheels???

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Big Thanks to Feirny for the Photoshops :D

Which do people prefer??

Standard

Standard.gif

Williams Wheels in Anthracite

Williams-Anthra.gif

Williams Wheels in Anthracite with a Blue Lip (Would be Arctic Blue)

Williams-Bluelip.gif

or

2118's in Anthracite

2118s.gif

I know which I prefer but Money is an Issue :(
I'm liking the Idea of 15"s as cheaper tyres and I will be doing a few track days Next year

I welcome any other serious Photoshops :)

Andy

cock mobile.
2118s or leave standard.

The williams wheels will look rather smaller than that.

Storm Grey 200
2118's. however all of those photoshops are 16" and the wheels are 15", so keep that in mind.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I want 15"'s

I am taking into consideration that most will look Smaller in Real Life

Love 2118's but at £300-£400 and usually in White they would be an Expansive Option as would need a respray

Suzuki Ignis Sport
^

Agree... 2118s would look the best...

But i have a feeling that 2118s are going to be done to death :( - Would be a shame imo.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Nobody Running 2118's around my way except JamesS on his Cup but they are White and Purely for Track Use :D

Anyone want to lend me some Money? LOL

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Bear in mind you could sell your OE 182 wheels and tyres for a fair whack, thus funding the smaller 2118's and smaller, cheaper tyres.

For example...

16" PE2's - £115 each
15" PE2's - £70 each

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I know but I need the Funds to Buy the 2118's First before being able to Sell the Standards :(

Next Payady should have some Overtime Pay in it though :)

koi

Audi S1
Not really a fan of the 182 cup alloys even though I have them lol Get the 2118's

Car's sitting at a nice height, what's it lowered on?

b/g 182, meg tourer
Bear in mind you could sell your OE 182 wheels and tyres for a fair whack, thus funding the smaller 2118's and smaller, cheaper tyres.

For example...

16" PE2's - £115 each
15" PE2's - £70 each

yep. i agree. get the 2118's. they are amazing wheels. the only wheels i would have on mine if i sold the ultralegs

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
My car should be looking something like this pretty soon as i think I've just got myself some 2118's that are in need of a Refurb :D

211815s.jpg

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Turns out I wont be getting 2118's now as the Guy has just been offered more money tha he asked for off me :(

SchwepTek™
I'll let you know if i see any dude! Try PMing LeeP86 as he has clio cup racer contacts!

Also try D4ve as he might be selling 1 of his sets soon! :)