ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which wipers

So my driver's side wiper fell off earlier on the way to work (not for the first time either). I clipped it back in again and went on my way.

The ones on it at the moment are Champion (the manufacturer, not an adjective!)

I want to replace them with some decent ones though. What would you recommend?

Thanks

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
So my driver's side wiper fell off earlier on the way to work (not for the first time either). I clipped it back in again and went on my way.

The ones on it at the moment are Champion (the manufacturer, not an adjective!)

I want to replace them with some decent ones though. What would you recommend?

Thanks

I like the Valeo Compact Revolution blades. Bit like the Bosch Aerotwins thats everyone recommend but they are lower profile.

Had them on since 2013 and they still perform excellently.

Titanium 182
I use Bosch on the family car and valeo on mine cars both work really well and last a fair time I usually just change them every 2 years just to make sure they’re 100% (mostly for something to do)

I've been running Michelin wipers from Costco and they do a good on both my cars. Had them on for 2 years now. Also very quiet compared to my old generic branded ones.

Ph2 172, 106 Rallye
Anyones Bosch Aero's make a hell of a racket? I just put two new ones on and they sound like they're trying to jump off the windows.

Anyones Bosch Aero's make a hell of a racket? I just put two new ones on and they sound like they're trying to jump off the windows.

No anybody say I’ve experienced that at all with mine. They are silent to be honest.
Maybe yours are catching on the scuttle panel?

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
While we’re talking about wipers, does anyone rear wiper actually clean the top half of the rear window on their 1*2. Our completely misses the top curved section. Tried tweaking it but still no good.

While we’re talking about wipers, does anyone rear wiper actually clean the top half of the rear window on their 1*2. Our completely misses the top curved section. Tried tweaking it but still no good.

My rear wiper used to miss that section of the screen too. Replaced the wiper with a Bosch one and the problem is solved