ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which would win

Mr2 Roadster

Quote: Originally posted by _KDF on 29 May 2003

kinda answered your own question on the 0-60 stakes there no ?

Lmao at _KDF

I wish I could spot things like that. Its people like you that keep the rest of us dohnuts informed...

if u want overall performance id say the clio cos the starlet is basically that wid a big engine-handling isnt as gud as the clio but the build quality is beta so u wont have to stop and pick bits up so the starlet wud win

VW Potato

also, if the Starlet needs a service every 24k, and the Clio every 12k, then the Starlet would win by twelve thousand miles, which is quite a considerable victory if you think about it.

g

Clio v6

Car Reviews : Toyota Starlet gt turbo 1.4 16v

Good Points:
it is not as fast as my nissan pulsar Gtir. my gtir has 400hp does 0-60mph in 3.5 and the 1/4 mile in 11.3. Gtirs come stock diong 0-60mph in 5.2 and 1/4 mile in 13.7.

Bad Points:
It is not quick enough for me. Doing 0-60mph in 7.2 and the 1/4mile in 15.2. Just not fast enough.

General Comments:
The starlet Gt turbo is an excellent car. Its just not fast enough for me but otherwise it is a good in the city to thrash around in.

Looks like the top speed might be 127 mph. What is the top speed of a valver?

If you are asking which will get to 60 first , then I guess the Starlet wins.

I aint no expert as you all know on all this boyracer traffic lights sillyness, but I wonder if getting a good start in, and changing gears correctly would contribute towards a better result.

The Starlet would beat me in my V6 anyday without a doubt.