ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which would you get hmm..

BMW 120i Sport

Of those two, the Trophy.

But in honesty, for that money, neither. I went and had a look at a V plate Audi TT 225 quattro yesterday for £12495. The saving of £1000 could be used for a) insurance b) Revo remap to 270 bhp c) Spend £500 on the major service it was due in 6 months and the rest on coke and hookers.

My 2p ;)

the Vee has had its main section of depreciation already.... itll go down at a slow rate now....
whereas the Trophy will be worth 9k in a year or so.

Mini Cooper S sport

Id go for the Trophy cos of the warranty (and its cool!) - the Vee will be very expensive to fix if it goes wrong!

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.

Id go for the 182 as its new and its got warrenty.
Plus I think its more fun to drive, practical in a way, where as the vee will get all the looks! and a bit more expensive to run.

Vee dub

Thats a very tough choice to make!

But of those two, as much as i like the trophy, Id have to pick the V6

Tom

Youll really enjoy both cars.

The Trophy is probably the peak development of the friendly-to-drive 172/182 series. Its guaranteed to be a blinding drive and should be easy to sell on because itll the top choice when buying a 172/182, just like the Williams still is with the Mk1s.

The V6 is what Id drive if I thought skydiving was for wimps and didnt get enough attention from dying my hair purple. It really is one of the ultimate street attention cars. Id have one because Ive had four powerful FWD hot hatches now and would like to explore a new genre, but the practicality aspect always stops my hankerings turning into actions.

LY 200

V6 allday long!!!

Just look at it!!!:D

For the record may be slower than the 255 but if we were going on looks its gotta be the mk1!!!

Shhh

Save the money and go buy a £500 car that you wont lose the money on. Work out how many times you will use the car, and work out if its practical. I only use the 182 8 times a month, and im considering selling as for the use.

I think £9k in the bank, and a £1000 car would suit me more.