ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which would you prefer over these two 182's - both similar mileage

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I'd but the top one, but no mention of cambelt etc?

Second one has no cup packs and fucked exhausts.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I'd say the engine was a bonus. Cup packs isn't a big deal if you have any plans to mod the suspension, no cup packs would actually be an advantage.

Racing Blue 182
Probably will be putting it on coilovers at some point and painting the wheels anyways.

So you think the engine is a bonus?

Whys the exhaust fucked?

182, Q7, Focus, XFR
Neither are that far from you, go and check them both out. A replacement engine would worry me as you're going by small info there, has it got any warning lights? Has the seller just taken nice pics outside some place to advertise? Is it a ringer? I did a 300 mile round trip to look at a 182 today, luckily it was tidy so I left a deposit!

Fiesta ST3
dude, i nearly bought this one. Its got some problems, both drivers side tyres are almost bald! and the dealer was a T**T when i brought this to his attention. He became mega defensive and said i dont want to sell you the car (odd for a salesman eh)! very strange...

sorry this is for the first car 8-P

Last edited:
  HBT 172 Cup
2nd one looks like the owners have a massive house and are minted to f**k, so probably been looked after meticulously

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
^^ that needs more pics and youd get it sold no hassle.

Scottish plates, registered in Glasgow. Ill guess at Pollokshaws Road Arnold Clark

Milltek'd clio 182
go for trade mate, i just purchased a 182 from a trader and as soon as i got home the alternator went, it only got 24k on the clock, but i didnt have to pay out for the new part as its covered through the trade warranty. so it might be worth spending that little bit more just to play it safe