ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

while ive been away

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
before

DSCF1654.gif

DSCF1655.gif

DSCF1659.gif

during

DSCF1661.gif

DSCF1662.gif

after :

Lowered 40mm
new badges
new dash trim

DSCF1666.gif

DSCF1670.gif

DSCF1683.gif

DSCF1691.gif

DSCF1693.gif

DSCF1696.gif

:D

Last edited:
Welcome back taylor, looking good, loving the 50/50 shots, I would have been tempted to drive it round like that for a few days!
Whens it going on Euro wheels then?

Golf R
looks too low on the back?

some pictures in sunlight might help me love the wheels... look very dark in them pictures but i like the silver / anthracite look though

M

mini-valver

Like the height and wheels but the badges look shoite. They look asif you've bought miss matched paint. Why not do them a contrasting colour or do them the same colour as the car with the lettering in the same colour as the wheels?

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Like the height and wheels but the badges look shoite. They look asif you've bought miss matched paint. Why not do them a contrasting colour or do them the same colour as the car with the lettering in the same colour as the wheels?

done the contrasting thing on my old 172, so bit bored of that, subtle is the way to go now

in real life you can clearly see they are different colours completely, look very smart

and as for doing anything the same colour as the wheels will be pointless as the wheels wont be on my the end of this week

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Car is looking good, No doubt the Wheels will be something special, Can't wait!!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
taking them off took about 2 seconds lol litrraly they all just peeled off

DSCF1554.gif

they are the badges, the writing is the same colour as the car and you can see how different they are

T

thecremeegg

looks stunning!
How much did it cost you to get the wheels painted that colour?