ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whining noise..

1.6 16v without an engine
my car seems to whine when i get to about 2000 rpm... ive had a look at the alternator belt and it looks fine...(its not streched as its still tight) someone said my water pump might be on its way... sounds like rubbing but its not affecting the drive... and if something was rubbing it wouldnt just happen after 2000rpm...

need help please.... thanx, nathe..

doesnt make a noise when im stopped, only when im moving. its booked into reg vardy for monday 21st... and im not going to pay a penny... they can f**k right off the theiving c***s... it should be all under warrenty..

it could either be a wheel bearing, or does it get louder the higher the rpm? Just thinking maybe its induction sound and oyu've only just noticed it??

i really dont know... it doesnt get louder... it sounds like somethings rubbing but i cant see anything that would be rubbing... and if it was the drive would be different but it seems normal...

Polo + Micra
lol my 1.6 whines like a b**ch but i just thought i was another noise that reno added

Mercedes C200,Clio R.I.P.
Dink said:
lol my 1.6 whines like a b*tch but i just thought i was another noise that reno added

i dont remember that being on the added extras list...lol