ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White 1*2 in rogerstone area

Clio
saw a white 182 in spytty a little while back, could be the same one? the only white 1*2 i know of around here is tonyd106 on here,
there cant be that many in white around this area haha

Would of been me in spytty but not the one in risca sorry.

Theres a 1*2 rep going around with a cup spoiler on.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Saw a nobber in a white Clio on the Risca bypass the end of last week quite late on. I couldn't tell if it was a rep or what but he nearly lost it near the Tesco / KFC roundabout after arriving far too fast in sub-zero conditions! He must have come within inches of caving in his suspension on the kerb at the centre of the roundabout! LOL! Prat.

Monaco 172
who was you behind hodge? havent heared much of you latly?

wel i dont think its the 1.2 rep but whoever it is, is driving it like a knob he came from morrisons down to aldi and lost in on aldi roundabout he was going way to fast!

Focus RS + S3
Sorry lol
behind tony down by mcdonalds in newport

That other white 182 over took me in a stupid place (crumlin shell garage) driving like an idiot

nah ive sold my clio :(
got a focus instead

f**k messing around by there, wouldn't be pretty going into that cliff wall haha

I didn't have internet signal for a few weeks as I was moving house and far to busy to browse the net lol.

I must of cleaned it that day, it seems to be constantly dirty the last month :(