ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

white 182 with black wheels

wh3.jpg

wh1.jpg

wh2.jpg

I just need to save up for a respray and refurb.

Golf R soon...
Wow that looks good!

I was about to say those wheels make your silver 182 white :p

1st white one I have seen

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
It does still look slightly silver but we get the idea . Looks mint , especially with the black wheels , real pity they never did white as an option .

Go with something like the Ford Focus/Fiesta ST White (Diamond), would look amazing. Definately needs to be some kind of pearlescent imo otherwise could look a bit dodgy.

Renaultsport Clio 182
Have you seen Alfa Romeo Nuvola White, its only available on the GTA model and looks the dogs danglies!

I test drove one in that colour and got it filthy, dealer was so gutted when I said I preffered the 182! GTA is an awesome car but the traction control doesn't let you play!

astra break
Hawk said:
Have you seen Alfa Romeo Nuvola White, its only available on the GTA model and looks the dogs danglies!

I test drove one in that colour and got it filthy, dealer was so gutted when I said I preffered the 182! GTA is an awesome car but the traction control doesn't let you play!

that's indeed the colour, the paint composition number (bad english?!?) is AR212 in Belgium. I suppose it's a unique number globally?

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Looks pealescent white but looks amazing!!
Whole respray would be £3-4k though right? Not sure its that nice,lol.

Turbos.
Yeah, looks pearlescent. Similar similar to the very very very very light silver you can get on the Lamborghini Murcielago.

muragm1.jpg

Ziel Nurburgring
The new white they are offering on the Audi A4's looks pretty good, as does the Championship white.

RS equivolent to the JDM CTR's would look the nads

looks bloody mazin matey do it for defo one of a kind why not the creamy colour that you can get on the minis that looks very well also but then again i am a pufter